Saturday, September 01, 2007

Don't Be Fooled.

Bush babies are sooooo cute aren't they? So sweet and cuddly. Those big eyes. That soft fur. Kind of like a cross between a monkey and a koala bear. I want to shoot them. Specifically, I want to shoot the one that has been screaming outside my bedroom window for 4 hours straight. It's now 3 am. They are not cute and sweet. They are amazingly noisy. And persistent. And nocturnal. I myself prefer not to be. What I prefer to do at night is sleep.

I like chimps. Specifically, this chimp. He's eating a bush baby. I wonder if I can get one of these to come over tonight?

I am so tired.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Priceless. You are simply priceless. Especially in the middle of the night.

Sharon said...

Maybe Ruka could help you out if you let him out at night.