Monday, December 17, 2007

Siku Kuu Watatu.

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday, Mark and Carla,

Happy Birthday to you!



And Happy Anniversary, too! This was a big one--20 years! We had great plans that went awry and spent a family week together back in October instead. *Sigh* Maybe for the 25th. On the other hand, I spent a week with my family and had a wonderful time. I've spent 20 years (26 years total) with a wonderful man. Life is good. I wouldn't trade that for a dinner or a date for anything!

2 comments:

andalucy said...

Happy birthday and happy anniversary!! Here's to 20 more.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!! As I read your blog, which is an amazing read (when does the book come out?)I am humbled and so proud and happy that I know you and can (somewhat vicariously) share your life in Arusha. It is cold and snowing in Minnesota and I loved seeing kids in swimsuits and having fun!

I have to go now, reading your blog also made me so thirsty for a nice cold Dietcoke! :)