Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Some of you may have been wondering where the Hillmans have gone. Have they, like the Seavers, been sent to that special place where all good families go--the kind of place where all life's problems are solved in less than 30 minutes (OK, really big problems require 60 minutes, as in "Join us for a very. special. episode..." Then you knew Mike had been drinking, Carol had been purging, or little what's-his-name had been stealing candy from the drugstore).


Thankfully, unlike the Seavers, the Hillmans have survived their growing pains (did you see what I did there, sneaking in that joke? ha ha) but are currently constrained by the forces of government regulation. Now, in addition to YouTube, all access to Blogger is now denied at home. You can see the consequences....


I can't post pictures and blog easily. I have to transfer pictures to a usb and then bring them to school and do the work there, which takes more time and planning than I gave to giving birth.


There is some sort of expectation here that I actually work at work. So now, for instance, while I'm very busy, I'm technically not working. And I don't get that much school work done at home, so doing my computer playing and work and no work at home apparently has consequences.


I do have some pictures of Cameron's graduation dance, Noah's track meet, and Ava's gymnastics test on Facebook. Sign up and I'll make you my friend, no questions asked. I'm easy that way. And I'll try to get some of those here, too. Eventually.

No comments: