Thursday, August 28, 2008

For the Love of God....

Will someone step up and tell me how to add a pattern-y background to my header? The glaring red is killing me.

Actually, I don't want you to tell me--I want someone to do it for me and THEN tell me. Because I've been told before and it's not working for me. But if you do it and then tell me, I'll have a shiny pretty new header and you can have the satisfaction of raising my technical abilities a notch.

In educational terms, teach me to fish and I'll never be hungry again. But first, just give me a fish.

4 comments:

Mama Ava said...

There's 4 fish for you.

I am not satisfied, though, and will continue to play with it.

Mama Ava said...

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

It's a metaphor.

But I love it!

andalucy said...

Gee, I think it looks great! And I love it that you commented on your own post before anyone else did. I'm going to do that sometime, just to throw people.

Sarah said...

I love it!