Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Paging Gratuitous Brunette, STAT.


The New York Post ran an article today entitled "Bill Clinton: I Get Sarah Palin's Appeal." "I come from Arkansas," said Clinton. " I get why she's hot out there."
(yes, that is a direct quote used a bit out of context. But still)
Cloris Leachman is going to be on Dancing with the Stars. What is she, like 80?!
Arctic ice drops to near-record lows.
A severe heel blister forces American teacher working in Beijing to wear Crocs to school for 3 days.

Where can one turn in these dark dark times?
Perhaps to the man with the dark smoldering eyes...

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
andalucy said...

This is the one on ER, right? He's the only reason I still occasionally tune into that silly show.

Karen said...

Oh man, I forgot all about this guy. He's Croatian, so of course I feel a STRONG affinity for him ....

Mama Ava said...

Yep, it's Dr. Luka Kovach. I feel a strong affinty for him, too, and I don't care where he's from.