Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's Times Like These You Really Need a Friend.


Today at the pool a family (mom, dad, little boy) came in. Dad was wearing a Speedo, and I've seen enough of those now that they don't really turn my head. Except Dad's was riding up a bit, reminding me that male waxing is not overrated and leaving me thinking "can't he feel that thing riding up in the back there?"

Then Mom got ready for the sun. And she was wearing...a bikini. Thong. THONG. A full-on butt-baring piece of floss in the back. Yep. She wore it walking to the shade. Bending over to adjust the chaise lounge. Diving into the pool. Surface diving in the pool. Out of the pool. Yep.

Not a Brazlian supermodel. Not an overweight woman who has no business in something like that. Just a...mom.

And I mourned the absence of all of my friends. Such a topic of conversation should not be wasted and yet, it was. *sigh*

No comments: