Sunday, January 16, 2011

More in and around Angkor

I had to remember to take pictures of our family. Sometimes I get caught up in those things that I know I may never see again and overlook the family I see every day. Then there's the fact that keeping all 5 of us in the same place at the same time...well, it's a challenge. And there's those phases that kids go through (and hopefully don't get stuck in) where it's not so much smiling as it is grimacing and mugging). Add a dash of the Chinese habit of flashing the peace sign in every shot...well, I think I did a pretty good job this time!





The girls took off one morning for a tour through the rice fields and villages to a small crumbling temple...


The men took a slightly faster trip through some other fields to another small crumbling temple.

Cameron and Noah bring a stylish Chinese touch to the Cambodian ATV scene.


Sock monkey was our constant companion...and a constant source of amusement to others.


See what I mean? In motion...


Flashing the ubiquitous peace sign... but look at the exquisite detailing on the wall behind us!

1 comment:

andalucy said...

You did a GREAT job on photos! I just might know what you're talking about regarding mugging and grimacing.