Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gratuitous Brunette x 3--A Fortnight until the Election.

Our ballots are winging their way to America tonight. I sincerely hope I'm playing for the winning team these next 4 years. In anticipation that happening, and because we just finished 3 days of Iowa Basics testing, I'll share with you my trifecta of loveliness.
Holy cats, the guy just turned 40, so odds are he's going to be looking good for quite some time.
And, while I will be spending at least the next 3 years in China, I don't know that I'd want to be here forever. As in, "OMG, if the Republicans win, I'm moving to (or staying in ) China."
But maybe I could seek solace in Australia. Great beaches, the people are loads of fun (they're kind of like Albertans from the Southern hemisphere, a reference which all of you Montanans will understand). And, in addition to kangaroos and koalas, this is what they produce.


Nope. Nuthin' wrong here.

No comments: