Thursday, October 09, 2008

OMG This Can't be Helping

It's good to know that Barack Obama is pulling away from the what the Republicans consider presidential material. I'm so hopeful as election day nears and Obama/Biden seem to be gaining momentum. I have to admit that I spent a long time feeling pretty lukewarm about Obama and there are still times when I wonder if I really believe in him or if he's just looking so much better than the other choice, but nevertheless, I'm optimistic. And then I saw this.

Sweet cracker sandwich, she can't possibly think that a) she looks good; and 2) she's helping the Democratic cause. There have to be Obama staffers crying in pain and McCain supporters doing a crazy happy dance at the sight of this out and about the neighborhood.
Don't even get me started on what she's done to that poor dog.

1 comment:

andalucy said...

I saw that last night and I thought the same! too funny.