Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Followup

I thought perhaps I should delete the previous post and either drop it or write something more edifying in it's place. But no--I'm actually having a bit of a bad day (for no particular reason) and so I'm leaving it on--if you're going to read the blog, you'll end up seeing me as less than stellar sometimes. (haha)

The bottom line is....it is what it is. I'm not going to be able to change what's going on. We just have to be thoughtful and intentional about our decisions and be OK with that.

As a mini-cultural lesson/followup--the basket girl did not leave. When Mark came out for a run about 30 minutes later, she was still there. She said, "I am waiting to hear your answer because you are the baba (man/father) and you will make the final decision." So he did. Something else to get used to!

No comments: