Sunday, March 05, 2006

Requisite pictures from our weekend at Tarangire

I won't bore you too much with our pics from Tarangire this weekend. Honestly, you know you can find better animals just about anywhere. But I will mention that the pics I'm posting were taken by Cameron and I think he did a great job!


Do I even need to mention what these are?
During the dry season, it's like watching squirrels in your yard to see these. They've started migrating now that it's rained a bit and so we only saw 6-7.







This is a dik-dik. They are very tiny, about the size of a beagle and very shy. This one was camped under a bush by the road. They're actually pretty easy to see since they seem to stick near the road.






More pics to follow, as well as a description of Tarangire National Park.

No comments: