Thursday, November 27, 2008

Deep Thoughts (Blog #27 11/27/08)

Well (a deep subject for such a shallow mind) I think I need to get away from the more recent posts and back to the matters that deeply concern the world. Namely,





Forget Prop. 8. It's these 2 and all their celebrity co-horts that are ruining the sanctity of marriage. Now "Friends" is on from 8:00 - 9:00. Did you know all they do is drink and have sex and spout one-liners? I blush and then turn. it. off.








What will happen when this little chickie decides to start actually acting 16--which in Hollywoodland will involve any or all of the following: drinking, drugs, flashing your private lady-parts because you've given up underwear, having an affair with your best (girl) friend, several minor car accidents and altercations with photographers, an unplanned pregnancy, and/or an early marriage to revive one's career?











I know she's supposed to be looking sexy, but why do I think she looks like she's trying to do long division in her head?










Doean't the fact that New Kids on the Block are back signal the fact that this guy's ship has sailed? WHY does he keep showing up at parties? WHAT does he do? (no, Dancing with the Stars does not count).





4 comments:

andalucy said...

But here's what I'm wondering and maybe you can help me: Why do we keep seeing magazine covers exclaiming about how Angelina seduced Brad on set and how Brad finally apologized to Jen and at last Jen speaks out about Angelina?

Will our nation ever recover from this? When does the healing begin?

Karen said...

OK, who is that first couple because they sure weren't on Friends?

And who is the math-wannabe?

I do know Lance ... from Dancing With the Stars ... And I think the other one is Miley.

I guess I am old.

Mama Ava said...

You're not old...you're not not reading enough People.

The first 2 are Heidi and Spencer from a show called...well, actually I don't know what it's called. They are the ULTIMATE celbri-whores...they're on some reality show and are mining their 15 min. of fame in the tackiest, most self-serving pathetic way possible. Really.

The other is Jessica Simpson, and that's not even the best of her "I can't do math" sexy poses. I once saw an entire layout like that and laughed myself silly.

Calandria, I know what you mean about Jen and Brad and Angie. Why can't we all just get along?!

Mama Ava said...

oops. I meant, "You're just not reading enough People."